The joy and vivid imagery participants are able to capture brings an instantaneous "ah-ha!" moment and delight when it all comes together in-camera! It truly is like magic! All while sitting, relaxed in your chair at 5000' altitude (cooler than the valley), taking in the amazing nature of Madera Canyon in southern Arizona.
Join instructors Lisa Langell and Kim Gray on this magical and very memorable experience. You will be amidst myriad hummingbirds that are concentrated in this renown area as they travel northward through Madera Canyon, Arizona-- an internationally known flyway for migrating hummingbirds.
• Instructors: 2
• Participants: 8
• A dedicated flash setup station for each client (no sharing required)
• We thoroughly teach you how to do this yourself!
• We provide all specialty gear - simply bring your camera, lenses, a trigger and tripod!
• Bat photography (summer sessions) without the drive or added cost that other workshops charge
• Access to post-processing tutorials
• Photograph adjacent to your cabins
• Lots of laughter, smiles and joy included in every event!Physical Fitness Level:
Level 2 - easy to moderatePhotography Skill Level:
All levels. Hands-on instruction provided.